IIT JEE 2018 Result Toppers List and Marks
Today CBSE declared the IIT JEE Mains Exam 2018 Result for paper I, Result Declared on CBSE website. This year IIT JEE Mains Exam Topper is Andhra Pradesh student Bhogi Suraj Krishna has secured All India Rank 1. IIT JEE Main topper Suraj Krishna has secured 350 marks in total. The second rank IIT JEE Mains has been secured by KVR Hemant Kumar Chodipilli followed by Parth Laturia from Rajasthan. Hemant Kumar is also from Andhra Pradesh. Six candidates have secured 350 marks but have been ranked in gradation. CBSE had notified about the ranking procedure for tie up cases in the official notice of the exam. Likewise three candidates have secured 345 marks.
This year IIT JEE Three candidates each from Andhra Pradesh and Rajasthan have made it to the top 10 list in 2018 Result.
Simarpreet Singh Saluja from Delhi has secured AIR 9.
2018 IIT JEE qualifying students would be required to fill the online application forms from May 2 to May 5, 2018. The registration process for JEE Advanced 2018 will start from May 2 and the examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 20. Online registration process of foreign students is open now. It will close on Monday (May 07). Around 1.04 million (10.43 lakh) candidates had registered for the examination.
CBSE JEE MAINS 2018 TOPPERS LIST
- Suraj Krishna from Vijayawada secured All India (AIR) 1st rank in general category.
- The second rank was secured by KVR Hemant Kumar Chodipilli from Andhra Pradesh.
- As per reports, Parth Laturia from Maharashtra has secured third rank in JEE Main 2018.
- Pranav Goyal from Haryana was AIR 4
- Gattu Mytraya from Telangana AIR 5
- Pawan Goyal from Rajasthan AIR 6
- Bhaskar Arun Gupta from Rajasthan AIR 7
- Bakarapu Bharath from Andhra Pradesh AIR 8
- Simranpreet Singh Saluja from Delhi AIR 9
- Gosula Vinayaka Srivardhan from Telangana AIR 10