IIT JEE 2018 result declared today. Every student who is preparing for engineering entrance examination they are very excited to know about who is topper of jee main 2018 ? how much marks obtained by the topper in iit jee 2018 ? who is the second ranker in iit jee 2018? who secured the third rank in iit jee 2018?
I wish to congratulate Vijaywada’s Bhogi Suraj Krishna who has secured the first rank in IIT JEE Mains 2018 exam. I also congratulate the second rank holder KVR Hemant Kumar Chodipilli from Andhra Pradesh and the third rank secured by Parth Laturia from Maharashtra.
Bhogi Suraj Krishna an Allen student scored a total of 350 marks out of 360.
List of top 10 rank secured by students in IIT JEE Mains 2018
- Suraj Krishna from Vijayawada secured All India (AIR) 1st rank in general category.
- The second rank was secured by KVR Hemant Kumar Chodipilli from Andhra Pradesh.
- As per reports, Parth Laturia from Maharashtra has secured third rank in JEE Main 2018.
- Pranav Goyal from Haryana was AIR 4
- Gattu Mytraya from Telangana AIR 5
- Pawan Goyal from Rajasthan AIR 6
- Bhaskar Arun Gupta from Rajasthan AIR 7
- Bakarapu Bharath from Andhra Pradesh AIR 8
- Simranpreet Singh Saluja from Delhi AIR 9
- Gosula Vinayaka Srivardhan from Telangana AIR 10
2018 IIT JEE qualifying students would be required to fill the online application forms from May 2 to May 5, 2018. The registration process for JEE Advanced 2018 will start from May 2 and the examination is scheduled to be conducted on May 20. Online registration process of foreign students is open now. It will close on Monday (May 07). Around 1.04 million (10.43 lakh) candidates had registered for the examination.